- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a loose fit
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
Theory's 'Sunaya' shirt is cut from lustrous silk woven with a hint of stretch to ensure comfort while maintaining a languid drape. It has a loose silhouette shaped by soft back pleats and a curved, elongated hem that's perfect for tucking into skirts or tailoring. Undo the first few buttons for an easy-going feel.
Shown here with: Vince Skirt, Akris Shoulder bag, Stella McCartney Mules, Leigh Miller Necklace.
- - Black stretch-silk
- - Partially concealed button fastenings through front
- - 93% silk, 7% spandex
- - Dry clean
- - Imported
Theory Sunaya stretch-silk shirt - Womens Shirts 1062541